Our top priority has always been to keep our patients safe. We thank you for your co-operation as we adapt additional protective measures and protocols to minimize COVID-19 transmission. Here’s what to expect:
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- To minimize the number of people in the clinic, we request that only the patient scheduled attend the appointment unless prior arrangements were discussed.
- Touchless temperature readings are taken on your arrival. (Disposable temperature strips are available upon request.)
- Patients will complete a quick COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Please adhere to the provincial health officer’s mask guidelines, and also maintain physical distancing of 2 metres when possible.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting area
- A protective plexiglass barrier has been set up at the reception desk.
- Toys, books, and the coffee bar have been temporarily removed from the waiting area.
IN THE TREATMENT ROOM
- Please rinse with the mouth wash provided at the start of the procedure.
- When possible, the dentists will limit aerosol-generating procedures.
- Staff will wear extra personal protective equipment, including gowns and face shields. Different look, same friendly dentists.